jueves, 28 de enero de 2010

Bar Refaeli, galería de fotos

Bar Refaeli Is On A Hotness Rampage

Here's supermodel Bar Refaeli in various stages of hotness, from 'I'd like to marry that woman and make babies' to 'I think that noise was my testicles exploding'. The pictures of her by the pool in her bikini and shades fall into that last category. She's got just the right amount of 'bitchy' and 'I'm better than you' that I like in my women. Unfortunately, those women don't seem to like the combination of 'I live in my mother's basement' and 'I won't be able to satisfy you sexually' that I've got going on over here. Women can be so cruel.

     
Bar Refaeli Pictures Bar Refaeli Pictures Bar Refaeli Pictures
Bar Refaeli Pictures Bar Refaeli Pictures Bar Refaeli Pictures
Bar Refaeli Pictures Bar Refaeli Pictures Bar Refaeli Pictures
Bar Refaeli Pictures  

Related Articles:
Bar Refaeli Nude In Esquire
Bar Refaeli Bikini Pictures
Bar Refaeli Ball Service Pics
Bar Refaeli Topless In Arena

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario