jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

¿Qué hace Rihanna con la mano tan abajo?

Rihanna Gets Down And Dirty

This is how I like to end my back breaking day of celebrity blogging, with pictures of Rihanna bumping and grinding in her futuristic stripper outfit on stage for me. Obviously she's not just dancing for me, but I like to pretend that the pictures I get were mailed to me directly, then mother scanned them into a computer, resized them and left them on my lap for me to enjoy as a treat with my mayonnaise and baloney sandwiches. Speaking of baloney sandwhiches, she seems to be grabbing… That's just tasteless.

     
Rihanna Pictures Rihanna Pictures Rihanna Pictures
Rihanna Pictures Rihanna Pictures

Related Articles:
Rihanna Topless In Vogue
Rihanna's Got Milk
Rihanna's Booty Slip Video
Rihanna Ruins An Upskirt Moment

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario