viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

Rihanna, técnicamente topless. Galegía de fotos

Rihanna Is Technically Topless

It's finally the end of what's been a long and grueling week of writing about boobs and asses and staring at hot women all day, so I thought I'd finish things off with some nice shots of Rihanna kinda topless in Vanity Fair magazine. I can't really stand her music, but man would I like to lick the foam of this sweet mocha sexuccino. I know that doesn't make much sense, but it doesn't have to with all the chemistry that theses inanimate pictures and I have going on together. So hot.

     
Rihanna Pictures Rihanna Pictures Rihanna Pictures
Rihanna Pictures Rihanna Pictures  

Related Articles:
Rihanna Topless In Vogue
Rihanna's Got Milk
Rihanna's Booty Slip Video
Rihanna Ruins An Upskirt Moment

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario