miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Carmen Electra: unas curvas a la viene usanza en las revista Garage

Carmen Electra's Old School Hotness

I haven't seen Carmen Electra in quite some time, I've missed her, here she is flashing her old school curves on the cover of Garage magazine. I'm guessing that none of you have ever heard of Garage magazine either, but that's alright because we're here to stare at Carmen's boobs not read some silly magazine. I'm glad to see that she's returning to her roots, posing on top of sports cars and pool tables, I think I have a calendar of her dong this exact thing from like fifteen years ago. She's come full circle. Enjoy.

     
Carmen Electra Pictures Carmen Electra Pictures Carmen Electra Pictures
Carmen Electra Pictures Carmen Electra Pictures
Carmen Electra Pictures Carmen Electra Pictures Carmen Electra Pictures
Carmen Electra Pictures Carmen Electra Pictures  

Related Articles:
Carmen Electra Nude In Playboy
Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease: In the Bedroom
Carmen Electra And Fergie Are Sexy Cougars
Carmen Electra Gets Manhandled

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario