viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

Doutzen Kroes impresiona en traje de baño en Vogue

Doutzen Kroes' Hot Russian Swimsuit Pictures

It's finally Friday and I've had another rough week of writing about celebrities and their lovely boobs, so I thought I would finish things off with a few tasty shots of supermodel Doutzen Kroes hanging out in her bikini for Vogue Russia. You're welcome. Obviously the girl is hot, she's a supermodel after all, but the fact that it's in Russian somehow makes it even hotter. I don't really know why, I guess the whole thing reminds me of my first wife, we met on the internet and she was shipped to me from Russia. I'm getting choked up. Enjoy.

     
Doutzen Kroes Pictures Doutzen Kroes Pictures Doutzen Kroes Pictures
Doutzen Kroes Pictures Doutzen Kroes Pictures Doutzen Kroes Pictures
Doutzen Kroes Pictures Doutzen Kroes Pictures  

Related Articles:
Doutzen Kroes Bikini Pictures
Doutzen Kroes Because She Is Hot
Doutzen Kroes Wears Heather Graham’s Dress
Gisele Bundchen Bikini Pictures

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario