miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Impactante escote de Jennifer López es la comidilla del día

Jennifer Lopez's Sweet Cougar Cleavage

I don't normally put Jennifer Lopez up on the site, mostly because she's old and never gives us any good shots of her big ass, but if she's going to be walking around town in outfits like this that show off her awesome cougar cleavage I may have to rethink my strategy. This cougar looks like she's ready to pounce and I can think of one celebrity blogger who would be perfect for who to devour. I'll even shower first. Call me.

     
Jennifer Lopez Pictures Jennifer Lopez Pictures Jennifer Lopez Pictures
Jennifer Lopez Pictures Jennifer Lopez Pictures Jennifer Lopez Pictures
Jennifer Lopez Pictures Jennifer Lopez Pictures Jennifer Lopez Pictures

Related Articles:
Jennifer Lopez: Lady Looks Like A Dude
Is Victoria Beckham The New Marc Anthony?
Jennifer Lopez's Ass In A Bikini
Jennifer Lopez's Breasts Are Huge!

Photos: WENN.com

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario