jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Jessica Simpson enseña su mejor lado

Jessica Simpson's Amazing Cleavage

These are the pictures of Jessica Simpson that I've been waiting for for the last few months. Here she is giving us an amazing peek at her even more amazing chesticles in a cleavage busting jumpsuit. I know that she's put on some weight and I'm supposed to call her chubby and all that garbage, but I love her and her boobs and couldn't care less that she's a little softer than she used to be. More for me to grab onto in the throws of passion. Call me or Twitter me or something and let's do this.

     
Jessica Simpson Pictures Jessica Simpson Pictures  

Related Articles:
Jessica Simpson Got The Paris Hilton Special
Jessica Simpson Gets Support From A Lard Ass
Did Jessica Simpson Eat All The Chili?
Jessica Simpson's Lips Need More Stuffing

Photos: SplashNewsOnline

De los feeds de Hollywood Tuna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario